If you need something short but exciting and relaxing, then you can experience Cres. Join us on our 3 hour sailing tour combined with swimming, snorkeling and relaxing in one of many nice bays along the Cres Island coastline.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
Island of Cres is known as undiscovered island because of its rocky and steep coastline filed with nice coves and pebble beaches. As we sail along the coast you will have time to relax, enjoy or learn few basic sailing techniques. All the trip is guided by our professional skipper who will give you all the tips you need for safe sailing.
Experience Cres is perfect choice for all the families, regardless the children’s age, as we make a stop for swimming and snorkeling.
- Package is sold per boat as Private tour
- Tour is available ONLY from Cres harbour
- Maximum number of participants per tour is 8
- In case of bad weather conditions, the organizer and/or skipper reserve the right to change the time and/or itinerary of the tour
- Recommended: sun lotion, a sun hat, adequate footwear (NOT flip-flops for safety reasons), beach towel
- Professional skipper
- Snorkel masks and tubes
- Light meal (fish or vege salad)
- Water and wine
- Transport to meeting point
Experience Cres - on request
morning or afternoon
Private half day tour
Meeting time: 9:45h (15 min before the tour)
- 10:00h – embarkation
- 10:00h – 13.00h – getting to know each other, sailing, swim stop
- 13:00h – disembarkation Cres harbor
Meeting time: 13:45h (15 min before the tour)
- 14:00h – embarkation
- 14:00h – 17.00h – getting to know each other, sailing, swim stop
- 17:00h – disembarkation Cres harbor
Since the activities takes place on sailboat advisable is to bring along appropriate clothing and shoes (Not Flip-Flops)
Depends on the tip of the pet! You must keep in mind that we will be sailing so it might not be fully comfortable for you or for others to bring your pet along.