Discover Island Cres
Visiting Istria but you still didn’t explore any islands? We take you on the sailing tour to discover one of largest and most beautiful island in Adriatic.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Small Group
Discover Island of Cres through one unique tour. We combined sailing excitement with natural beauty of Island Cres where you will discover Cove of Žanja , Blue Cave and many more.
Through the tour you can learn few basic sailing techniques or just relax and enjoy. All the tour is guided by our professional skipper who will give you all the tips you need for safe sailing.
- Package is sold per person
- Maximum number of participants per tour is 8
- In case of bad weather conditions, the organizer and/or skipper reserve the right to change the time and/or itinerary of the tour
- Recommended: sun lotion, a sun hat, adequate footwear (NOT flip-flops for safety reasons), beach towel, light meal
- The tour is paid in the local currency
- Professional skipper
- Snorkel masks and tubes
- Water and wine
- Transport to meeting point
Discover Island Cres (TUE, THU and SAT)
Meeting time: 9:45h (15 min before the tour)
- 10:00h – embarkation
- 10:00h – 13.00h – getting to know each other and sailing from Rabac towards Island Cres
- 13:00h – 15.00h – stop at Island of Cres, swimming and snorkeling, discovering Blue cave
- 15:00h – After the break, sailing back to Rabac with a brief break for swimming if possible
- 18:00h – disembarkation in Rabac harbor
Since the activities takes place on sailboat advisable is to bring along appropriate clothing and shoes (Not Flip-Flops)
Depends on the tip of the pet! You must keep in mind that we will be sailing so it might not be fully comfortable for you or for others to bring your pet along.